The Apple iOS App Developer program will build foundational knowledge in Swift, a powerful and intuitive programming language developed by Apple. The program is designed to teach programming and design concepts needed to jump start a career in mobile application development.
Students will learn how to create mobile applications for iOS using XCode, Swift, and UI editors. They will create and deploy applications for iPhones, iPads, and other Apple devices. Emphasis will be placed on learning the underlying iPhone framework and components in order to follow standard practices for the industry.
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the iPhone Integration Development Environment (IDE).
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the application framework and configuration.
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of inter-application communication.
- The student will demonstrate knowledge of views and advanced views.
- The student will demonstrate knowledge of controls.